When I was 26, I would jokingly refer to my bike as the CWM (Cross Wind Missile). I'm not 26 anymore...

About Me

My name is Dean Russell and I raced road bikes and some track endurance in the 1990s. I stopped racing in 1999 when I was 26. After almost thirteen years of being a lazy slug I decided to put my sorry backside onto a bike seat and have another crack at racing. This blog chronicles my journey from being completely unfit and overweight to becoming one of the oldest Elite A grade riders in Queensland...and then slipping nicely back into Masters racing.

Saturday 21 September 2013

Bravehearts Individual Time Trial

Bravehearts’ key purpose is to educate, empower and protect Australian kids from sexual assault. I'm doing an individual time trial as a fundraising event for Bravehearts (with many other people) in Brisbane on 24 November. Click on the link below (SPONSOR ME) or use the Paypal link on the right, if you would like to sponsor me by making a donation to Bravehearts:


No comments:

Post a Comment